WR - Warlord A & S

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Jun 25 16:38:28 PDT 1998

To the Kingdom branch (barony, shire, canton, college, incipiant or full status) that turns in more insignia at that event than I do, I will cook your next event assuming the following:1) you want me to, 2) you still buy the food, and 3) I can get off of work.  If there are multiple winners I, will start with the one that most out does me and work my way through the list.  For those I beat, well, you can try harder next time.

HL Gilbert Ost Westley
Shire of Middleford
gilli at seacove.net