WR - Western Region A & S

Susan M Galindo lilystar at juno.com
Tue Jun 2 16:18:43 PDT 1998

Hello to anyone in Adlersruhe,
Would like for someone up there to come teach classes at this event
--Western Regional Arts & Science College to be held on August 1, 1998.
The event will be held at ST. PAUL'S LUTHERAN CHURCH, BIG SPRING, TX.
Still have time to send me the information and I still have class space
but not for long. That goes for anyone else interested in teaching a
class. Here is the information I need:

1. Name of Class
2. Brief Description
3. Length of Class - 1, 2, or 3 hours
4. Hands on?
5. Materials being used?
6. Fee required?
7. Handout provided?
8. Limited attendance?
9. Full SCA name & Title

There will be no fighting on Saturday but Sir Aaron McGregor is holding a
Regional Fighter Practice on Sunday at 11:00 a.m., at Commanche Trails
Park, Big Spring, TX. Would like for someone to come do Rapier fighting
at this practice as well. Any takers?

Reply soon.
Thanks, HL Adelaide