WR - Western Reg. A & S

SUSAN M GALINDO lilystar at juno.com
Fri Jun 19 10:51:50 PDT 1998

To the members of the populace I do send greetings:
I will no longer be taking any new classes for this event. WE BE FULL!!!
hey!
Come one, come all to this eventful day of learning on August 1, 1998.
*There is seating for the feast of 150. Please get your reservations in
early to me!!! All teachers already have reservations but if you are
bringing someone with you and they are not teaching you will need to get
their reservations into me.

Hope to see you there.

HL Adelaide