WR - Academy

PotterKD at aol.com PotterKD at aol.com
Sun Jun 28 14:45:51 PDT 1998

Greetings!

I would like to once again thank everyone who taught and attended Academy of
the Rapier.  Though hot at times - the classes and fighting was wonderful.  I
would once again like to thank Her Royal Majesty for allowing me to autocrate
the event, and Don Modius who cordinated all of the classes.

Also - a special Congratulation goes our to Bonwicke's Frist Companion to the
Order of the White Scarf of Ansteorra - Don Eisen Kringer Von Tauberbishofsim

Learning to serve the dream,

Kayleigh Drake
Baroness of Bonwicke