WR - RE: [Crane_House] Western A&S - Headrag Contest

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Mon Jun 29 22:46:28 PDT 1998

  -----Original Message-----
From:	Chiang [SMTP:chiang at odsy.net]
Sent:	Tuesday, June 30, 1998 12:41 AM
To:	Crane_House Mail List (E-mail); Western Regional List (E-mail)
Subject:	[Crane_House] Western A&S - Headrag Contest

  Well Gang, only about a month left to get those headrags done. I have
decided to up the ante some. I will be giving three prizes. One to the most
practical, most imaginative, and one to the one I like the best.
  Also much word fame will be given out. I will also wear some of them, in
public even.
  To those of you that are participating in this I would like to thank you
in advance, may not want to later (hehehe).  Thank You!

  Chiang, Minister of Caring & Understanding for the House Crane
 and the Sacrificial Seneschal for the Barony of Bonwicke

PS- if you want to enter but don't have the pattern let me know and I'll find away to get you one.