WR - Request from TRH...

PotterKD at aol.com PotterKD at aol.com
Tue Jun 23 10:00:20 PDT 1998

<< Well met all I have been requested by TRHs to start setting up the
 Ansteorran Rapier Tourney at Pennsic, with this request I now ask all
 artisans of this kingdom(regardless of rank and station) to assist TRHs
 in that they need prizes that reflect the skills and unique flavor of
 this great kingdom. Any who can assistwith this request please contact
 me at (281)858-1230 or at Horoun at swbell.net >>

I would love to donate some thrown pottery - maybe even a piece of stained
glass....

Learning to serve the dream,

Kayleigh Drake
Baroness of Bonwicke