WR - Hello

joelight joelight at lx.net
Mon Mar 2 18:33:19 PST 1998

Just a note to let you know:

Don Modius has made me the acting Regional Hospitaler.  I have the files and
am going through them as quickly as possible.  Lady Galiena did a wonderful
job of organizing the office and it should be fairly easy to pick up the
threads.  Please be reminded that if you do not currently have an
hospitaler, then the local seneschal needs to be sending me a report each
month.  If you don't have a copy of the report form, please let me know as
soon as possible.

Lady Galiena will be finishing up the February reports (Due by the 7th) and
from now on reports will come to me.  My address is below:

Ulrica Bronwynsdattir
Jacque Light
2743 E. 10th
Odessa, Tx. 79761