WR - Hello

Susan M Galindo lilystar at juno.com
Tue Mar 10 11:29:00 PST 1998

Just a note to let you know:

July 31- Aug. 2, 1998 is the Western Regional Arts & Science college.
I will be needing teachers!! Again I say, I will be needing teachers. The
site is in
Crossroads Keep (Big Spring, TX). So far I have gotten 10 people
confirmed to teach already. Here are a few already to be taught:
stain glass  (hands on)    --  by HL Ulrica Bronwynsdattir
Court & country dance   --  by Mistress Evelyn
block printing  --  by HL Wyndragon
middle-eastern dance  --  HL Philippa de Vienne  (dance troop)
middle-eastern costume --  HL Philippa de Vienne
millinery  (hat making)  -- Lady Eleanore de Broke
Round table discussion on brewing  --  Lord Sigrun inn Harfagri

Here is a list of classes I would like to see taught if anyone is
willing:

drumming
mosaics
period under garments
shoes
blacksmithing
games
children's classes
bardic
anything unusual  (don't get too weird now)

All fighting will be done on Sunday so please refrain anything pertaining
to the fighting
aspects and training till then.
I know it seems early but I am planning this event a head of time.
E-mail sign up is accepted too!

Thanks, Adelaide