WR - WR: Re:

Dennis J Dolan djdolan at juno.com
Mon Mar 23 17:43:30 PST 1998

From: samuel68 at juno.com (Sam R Galindo)
To: djdolan at juno.com
Subject: Re:
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 21:21:42 EST
Anna promises not to hit you just like she doesn't hit you anyway,
however, I'm old and outta shape, so, can I hit you?  Will any others
from Blacklake be coming with you? (how much do I need to put on the
grill?)
doran

Sounds good, but I really do not wannnnna get HIT so please be my
champion for this time. There is nothing as bad as watching a grown
squire cry in front of the lady folks. Count us as being there some time
around 2 p.m. or so. samuel+

<snip>