WR - wisecracks

Sam R Galindo samuel68 at juno.com
Tue Mar 24 17:19:11 PST 1998

You know I was wondering what some of the side line readers think about
all of this. And as I see it this whole thing just goes to show how close
this bunch really is. I wold not change a thing except for that ugly dew
rag chaing was sporting last time. Hey garth I saw your hat I mean the
hat. It was working at a all night dinner trying to raise funds for the
next regional event, word is that it will a an apearance. samuel+