WR - A death in our family

Sam R Galindo samuel68 at juno.com
Thu Mar 26 19:34:33 PST 1998

I would like every one to know that at this time we are looking to have
the funeral saturday if it can be worked out in the planning. call me
anytime for info I will check this E often to update this letter. If you
want to donate items or money please do so saturday to james We thank you
and He is greatful for the friends that have already called and wanted to
help.Samuel+