WR - Re: WR: Western/Southern Principality Proposals

Aaron & Brita Crator at iglobal.net
Tue Mar 31 19:11:26 PST 1998

At 08:11 PM 3/31/98 PST, you wrote:
>No, Aaron, I wouldn't like to be part of the southern prinicpality either.
>Marthe

Hello Everyone!

        Although I am interested in the Western Region becoming a
principality someday, I am not in favor of us being apart of the Southern
Region.  While Bryn Gwylad & Tempio are ONLY 5 hrs away (sarcasm :-),
several of the others are  7-9 hrs drive.  If members of our shire can
barely travel to an event 2 hrs away, what are the odds of them making it to
events in this new proposed principality?  Also, as mentioned before, there
is the closeness that the Western Region has, that I think should be
respected.  If the region, as a whole, wants to stay together, even if it is
a longer drive if we ALL choose to become apart of another region to become
a principality, it should be done.
        As much as I think it would be exciting to be a principality, I do
not think that this proposal is in the best interest of the people of
Blacklake.  Personally, I would like to see the Western Region and the
Central Region become a principality.  It is an easier drive for some in the
region to travel south, some north, and some east, but no matter what the
decision , it should be a very carefully polled and well thought though idea
before anything is set in stone.

Brita