WR - [Fwd: ANST - Southern Principality Proposals at Tempio]

F E Vedder fvedder at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 31 19:11:44 PST 1998

Brent Hanner wrote:

> Subject: ANST - Southern Principality Proposals at Tempio
> Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 01:21:16 -0600
> From: "Casey&Coni" <cjw at vvm.com>
> To: "Southern List" <southern at Ansteorra.ORG>,
>      "ansteorra" <ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG>
>
> Okay, folks... this is your last e-mail reminder!  At Hero of the Temple
> between two and four in the afternoon on Saturday and again on Sunday
> morning we will be having a public forum as we hear the proposals for
> Principalities in our area.  I didn't get the letters out in time so I'll be
> calling all the groups in question to get their crier system working- if you
> have friends in any of the groups please call them and let them know what's
> going on.  If you have *anything* to say on the issue, come to the event and
> be heard!  Groups that should *definitely* have some kind of representation
> there are:
>
> Bjornsborg
> Ffynnon Gath
> Ravensfort
> Bryn Gwylad
> Shadowlands
> Tempio (duh)
> Middleford
> Emerald Keep*
> Trelac*
> Blacklake*
>
> *= these groups are not now in the southern region but as they border it and
> the kingdom zip zoning is being reshuffled a bit, it would be good for them
> to be informed of what we're discussing in case they wish to be a part of
> it.
>
> Definite items on the agenda:
>
> What are the proposals?
> What is required by sca laws and what are the processes, responsibilities,
> and paperwork shuffles involved?
> Is there a genuine popular interest in this project?
> What groups are interested?
> How do we conduct and accurate poll to verify interest?
>
> Possible additional items on the agenda:
>
> Names?
> Devices?
>
> The moderator is Don Tivar Moondragon.  The alternate moderator is Sir Kief.
>
> Dieterich

Okay, we just moved here and are fresh from the Region of Glenn Abhain
in Meridies which expects to have its principality petition approved at
the next BOD meeting.  We were a very active part of the formation.
We would like to see Blacklake stay where it belongs -- in the Western
Region.  A lot of time and effort by the people who live in the Western
Region has been devoted to building camaradie and espirit de corps.
They have done a good job and there is a strong feeling of unity and
community in this area.  We'd like to see it continue.
Baron Sinclair and Mistress Evelyn