WR - DEMO!!!

Ld Agnarr Thorvaldson agnarr at xroadstx.com
Sun Mar 1 12:34:24 PST 1998

HeyBoss:  You mean that youve forgotten the name of one of your squires ladys?
Its Lady Elasaid Na-Alia.  (I want you to know Ulium that I'm going to pay for
this.) (GRIN) The Crossroads Keep Group has already discussed this in populace and
were are all trying to show up.
the soon to be bruised Agnarr