WR - Hello

ulrica ulrica at lx.net
Tue Mar 3 19:30:26 PST 1998

You know....THE HAT....The special hat Garth was in charge of and now can't
produce to save his life!  Oh well...better than getting on your High
Hat....or maybe since he lost it....it's hats OFF.  Of course, there's
always the 10 gallon baronial hat or maybe he's a white hat, or ...man...I
need to sleep!