WR - Sam is sick.

joelight joelight at lx.net
Thu Mar 5 13:19:35 PST 1998

I just came in from seeing Sam.  He is in good spirits and his color is much
better today.  He is on some heavyduty antibiotics and lots of electros...he
was extremely dehydrated.  His sugar count is good this afternoon after a
day of meds.  Now the big mystery is what is causing the acutal infection.
They are going to run a Doppler scan on him sometime today.  He says he
should be able to tell if it will rain at Gulf by this evening <g>.

Ulrica