WR - Hello

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Tue Mar 10 15:45:18 PST 1998

On Tue, 10 Mar 1998 16:17:59 +0900, Ghislaine Fontanneau/Elayne Hoover
<elyh at wcc.net> wrote:

>How did I get here?
>
>Larkin....!  Oh well, since I've been subscribed:  Hi!!
>
>Ghia

Yes! Larkin is the culprit.  I have subscribed everybody in the Western
Region whose address I have.

To those who wish NOT to be subscribed, the solution is simple: send a
message to majordomo at ansteorra.org and in the body of the message put
"unsubscribe western" [without the quotes, of course] and you will no
longer be getting messages for people in the Western Region of Ansteorra.

Larkin      I will not purposly offend anyone in a public forum:
===         If this post offends you, please tell me privately.