WR - The War!

ferret at camalott.com ferret at camalott.com
Mon Mar 16 09:52:28 PST 1998

> >I wonder how "The War" is going.  Things sure are quiet on the home
> >front.
> >Larkin
>
> Greetings!
> War went great!  Everyone can be very proud of their Region.  We fielded
>                                 29 FIGHTERS!!!!!!!!
> Not only did we fielded a good sized unit, we fought well.  In the first

     -----snip-----

I would also like to point out that The Western Region made an
impressive showing at the Equestrian field in the Emprise of the
Sword Ascendent (The Equestrian equivilent of Lyonnesse Tourney.) The
BlitzStrahl Lance, consisting of Lord Murdoc of the Wastelands, the
*newly made* Lady Giselle du Cheneau (heartiest congratulations on
her Sable Thistle for Equestrian Arts!), HL Rolanda Rossner, and Lady
Melanie of Bassenwaithe held our own against the finest riders the
Known Worlde had to offer, and Lady Melanie did achieve
the Best Quintain Score (with a prize of a new fiberglass spear), and
Best Heraldic Display (with the prize of a silver chalice.)

Just wait 'till next year, when we ride 'em into the ground, *and*
show 'em up in Pomp and Ceremony!

Vivat the BlitzStrahl Lance!
Vivat the Western Region!
Vivat Ansteorra!