WR - wisecracks

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Sun Mar 22 23:17:33 PST 1998

Come down here the first weekend of April. We are going to have a regional Middle Eastern Symposium. It will be the 4th of April. The Site will be the Park on 42nd and Nashville. Not sure of the times, contact Eisen for more details. We have several people coming to teach classes. Not the least of which are Sir Asad, my knight, HE Mhadi and some others. Will be great fun. No site fee.

Chiang, Minister of Caring & Understanding for the House Crane and the Sacrificial Seneschal for the Barony of Bonwicke