WR - Western Region Device

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Tue Mar 24 19:03:02 PST 1998

On Tue, 24 Mar 1998 18:59:27 -0600, Sinclair <jeffdp at earthlink.net>
wrote:

>Keep in mind I used to be a herald.
>
>First, only recognized entities can have devices/badges.  This pretty much
>limits things to people and 'official territorial devisions', such as
>Kingdom, Principalities, etc.

An individual can register a device for a household, so I see no reason
that a device could not be registered for a region.
This doesn't mean that it can be done of course, just that I see no
reason that it can't

 We are as much an entity as most of the following that all have devices
registered to them:
(For Dukes)(-transferred to Sigmund the Wingfooted)
(For the Scribes' and Illuminators' Guild)
(For the Order of the Star of Merit)
(For the Lions of Ansteorra: Defenders of the Dream)
(For the Order of the Iris of Merit)
(For the Sable Crane of Ansteorra)
(For the Award of the Sable Thistle of Ansteorra)
(For Clothier's Guild)
(For the Queen's Champion)
(For the Queen's College of Bards of Ansteorra)
(For the Kingdom Warlord)
(For Award of the Compass Rose of Ansteorra)
(For the Ansteorran Longship Company)
(For Order of the Centurions of the Sable Star of Ansteorra)
Ansteorran Longship Company

Larkin      I will not purposly offend anyone in a public forum:
===         If this post offends you, please tell me privately.