WR - Western Region Device

Dennis J Dolan djdolan at juno.com
Thu Mar 26 07:22:36 PST 1998

Alden, as I remember, you <used> to be a pretty fair herald, and now
Trixie can slow you down so you're even better.  If you and Ld Sinclair
can bring a couple of possibles (and any one else) to A Day in Germany ,
Octavian and Passe de Arms we should be able to get a consensus and look
really good next year at Gulf (health and finances allowing, we will go)
doran

Fight downhill; do not ascend to attack
Sun Tzu