WR - What's Happening

Susan M Galindo lilystar at juno.com
Mon May 4 08:02:49 PDT 1998

Left out the Regional  A & S College also to be held on August 1, 1998 in
the Incipient Shire of Crossroads Keep. Speaking of which, I need some
help with the following:

Clean up crew after the feast
Bell ringers
Security
Class guide

Here is the happenings:
Rosario - handling the feast
Eleanor [Regional treasurer] - handling the gate
Baroness Kayleigh - handling the Arts & Sciences
Mistress Meahbh - handling the cooking contest
Crossroads Keep - handling crash space & putting up signs
Lord Aaron McGregor - regional fighter practice on Sunday, Aug. 2, 1998

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

In Service, HL Adelaide