WR - Trelac's Event

HL Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Tue May 5 07:38:16 PDT 1998

Gentles,

I have been asked by the Autocrat to announce that Trelac's event will
not happen as listed in the Black Star.  I am not party to the reasons
why. I am sure that Lady Safiye will answer any questions as soon as they
get the computer back online. [ They moved this past weekend... well, at
least all their stuff got transported to their new house. ]

Larkin O'Kane     I will not purposly offend anyone in a public forum:
CSM, AoO          If this post offends you, please tell me privately.