WR - New Member

galiena at juno.com galiena at juno.com
Wed May 6 10:37:31 PDT 1998

Greetings Dear Cousin: I am Lady Galiena and I extend a grand welcome to
our Kingdom of Ansteorra. Might I ask from where do you hale?  This way I
can tell you of the closest group to you so that you may play.
What are your interests, and your lords? Ansteorra is famous for its'
wonderful bards, I am sure Aelfric will only add to our fame. Feel free
to contact me if you have any questions.
In Service,
Lady Galiena Gruenstien