WR - What's Happening

HL Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Mon May 4 08:42:23 PDT 1998

What's Happening In the Western Region?

May 15th 1998 7:00pm.
        Andrews County Park (Florey Park for those true west Texas
people). Presented for the benefit of the Scouts of pack 312 and thier
parents. Will run until about 10:00pm.

May 16th:
Bonwicke is having a Documentation Class taught by Mistress Gunnora.
Bonwicke is having a Demo at Wal-Mart

June 3-5
Adlersruhe:Passa de Arms. see Black Star for details.

June 7th:
The Concho Valley Home for Girls and Trelac are tring to set up a demo =
More to come.

June 26-28:
Rapier Academy at Nolan, Tx  see the Black Star for details

July 3-5:
War of the Staked Planes.  see the Black Star for details

July 18th:
Bonwicke is having Mistress Clarissa from Austin to work with the feast
guild.

July 25th:
Bonwicke:  Demo for the Lubbock burn camp for kids

July 31-Aug 2
Western Regional A & S College. See Black Star for Details

This listing is compiled from information furnished to the Western
Regional Seneschal. To have your event/demo/household event/ etc...
listed send email to samuel68 at juno.com (Sam R Galindo)