WR - HEY

ferret at mail.camalott.com ferret at mail.camalott.com
Tue May 5 16:49:33 PDT 1998

> > Umm...nothing so esotric, I'm afraid....Ansteorra is Welsh for Lone
> > Star... (as in the symbol of Texas...?) *grin* sorry t0o be a
> > disappointment...
> >
> > In Service, I remain
> > Alden Pharamond

> I heard that it was Anglo-Saxon....from the Chronicle or something. "an
> steorra" was in the middle of some sentence and means 'one star.'
> Ghia

Possibly...it does sound more Anglo-Saxon than Welsh, doesn't it?
Well, I'm old, and getting confused (I was thinking of Bryn Gwlad,
which is (very bad!) Welsh for "hill people".) Guess my stories are
getting mixed up in my head....

Alden
(looking into the future, and seeing himself telling the story:
Once upon a time, when Don Dupre was *really* pissed......)
        Alden