WR - Heraldic Submissions

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Fri May 8 14:33:55 PDT 1998

This is one reason I kinda hate to see the herald's office go optional.
Sigmund is doing a fantastic job for us in Mendersham.  He located a
picture of my device which i have hunted for over 12 years.  He is
straightening out errors in the OP that have persisted for several
printings.  He has encouraged many folks to register devices and names,
which we all know adds authenticity and fun to the game.  I'm very proud
of his efforts!  Vivat Sigmund!

Joanna