WR - New Member Added

BrynMyrdus BrynMyrdus at aol.com
Mon May 11 15:42:00 PDT 1998

Greetings one and all!

My name is Conor McDonald. M'lady (Joye McDonald) and I are fairly new to the
SCA. We are from the Shire of Mendersham and have only been to three events so
far. But we are both looking forward to more as time and finances allow. We've
had so much fun at the ones we have been to.

We are Fourteenth Century Scots and I have a great desire to learn to play the
bagpipes. If anyone has any information on who can help and where I can get a
set of used/cheap bagpipes I would greatly appreciate it.Thank you.

Conor McDonald

May the Dream always Excite You!