WR - "Sable Scroll"

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Wed May 27 15:51:41 PDT 1998

Hi!

Send me a few of each and maybe one of our Thursday night meetings can be
a painting party.

Barbara Haire
1925 Hospital Place
Abilene, Texas 79606

Please use a sturdy, reinforced envelope and mark  "Do Not Fold."  Our
mail lady can fold a brick in half to stick it in the mailbox!

Hope we can help,

Joanna