WR - Marriage

Perry Kennedy perken03 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 5 18:15:58 PST 1998

To the Honorable Lady Joanna Montgomery:

Greetings,

  In regards to my forthcoming marriage to Rosina, what is this bride
price you keep talking about?
As a merchant's wife she will get to travel the known world, dine
with royalty, attend many tournaments and fairs.I will also give her
many fine sons and daughters ,lots of jewelry and many fine clothes.
What more could a Lady want?

 MiLady, I know I'm a stranger to your country and not familiar with
all your customs so I have asked my good friend H.L. Samuel
Carrillo to continue these discussions in my behalf.

 Also MiLady why has there been no mention of Rosina's dowry?

Respectfully yours,

 James Greybeard