WR - Gulf Wars ... Are you ready?

Michael and Tiffany Geisendorff crator at mail.swbell.net
Sun Nov 8 16:55:13 PST 1998

Greetings Western Region!

Are you ready for Gulf Wars?        It ONLY 121 days away!!

We fielded a GREAT unit last year for our Kingdom. We can build on it
and do even better this year!  Let's start getting EXCITED now, before
it sneaks up on us.  Let's concentrate on WINNING that Kingdom War
Banner that is given to the best fighting unit.  The same group has
retained it since it began, but _I_ believe that the Western Region can
be the next defender of the banner. So, let's work together, and get
ready to defeat Trimaris, and show everyone who we are !!

VIVAT theWESTERN REGION  and  VIVAT ANSTEORRA!!

Brita, the Brute  ;-)