WR - Gulf Wars ... Are you ready?

Azrael Azrael at Cyber-Wizard.Com
Mon Nov 9 07:29:16 PST 1998

Regional War Practice!!!!

Come one come all for Bonwickes Toys For ToTs Tourney!!!

Contact Lady Deirdre the EASILY Distracted for more info on the tourney. A
revel will follow and we have plenty of crash space available for you all.
Sunday we will have a regional fighter practice melees war practice etc. If
all you fighter wish to make a name for the Western Region ... then show
up.. lets practice.. and show the rest of the kingdom that we truly are the
sharp edge of the sword that is Ansteorra.

"A soldier uses arms merely with skill, whereas a knight uses them with
virtuous intention. Mercenaries may be excellent soldiers, but an action
which may be praised in a soldier may be blamed in a knight. For a soldier,
the goal is victory...for the knight, since he is ready to go, if necessary
to certain destruction, the goal is honor." Pomponio Torelli 1596

Regards

Ashril

yes folks its still az..the heralds made me change the spelling..<G>