WR - Marriage

sam r GALINDO samuel68 at juno.com
Wed Nov 11 17:21:59 PST 1998

Well I must admit, dear Lady Joanna, I have reviewed the terms, that you
hold to be(Hmmm) worthy of being called treasure. I will say this,  James
has all the rights to marry this fine lady, he will supply and offer this
lady many wondrous things. His treasure can not be listed in this limited
media. I feel as if your ladies offer of land would be a nice offering, I
will consider it a nice place to start. However, you must understand, all
physical things aside, his love for this lady has caused him to make bad
business deals and, her beauty, has caused him to overlook some of the
more profitable deals . So I will submit to you this idea, what will she
offer as permanent gifts to James. Let us know and we will decide as to
it's worthiness. Waiting for your response  H.L. Samuel