WR - Bonwicke's Baron & Baroness

K.Drennan kdrennan at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 23:23:24 PST 1998

I for one am hoping it will be Chiang and his lady Phillipa!
I do not live in the Western Region anymore but am doing all I can
here in the Southern Region to make sure that Chiangs name is heard
about alot and in good ways... I hope everyone is doing the same... I
think by having Chiang as Baron would be amove in the right direction
for Bonwicke...

Just my humble (well maybe not so humble) opinion...

Wrenne Blackthorne

> Greetings,
>
> I haven't heard much about who is going to be the new Baron and
Baroness
> of Bonwicke.  Who's applying, and whats going on down there in
general.
> Anyone have info they want to share?  I don't want to stir up things,
> just looking for facts, so I can be informed.
>
> May we meet on the field as friends,
> Marquet
> Shire of Adlersruhe

==

The Goddess is alive and Magick is afoot!!