WR - Marriage

sam r GALINDO samuel68 at juno.com
Wed Nov 18 20:15:51 PST 1998

First of all no said anything about being an ox , or even plowing a
field. That was to come some time after the marriage. Also these items
were but part of the things that should be done, we have not talked about
the rest of the day, or week. A serf? I think that the money put into a
serf would be best put into a new line of inventory. Let me know, By the
way , I hope you don't mind if I aquire a good barester or two.