WR - Party?? Did someone say Party??

lee a Hoermann heldo3 at juno.com
Thu Nov 19 07:55:48 PST 1998

I think that there have been many changes in the Society in the last few
years, not all of them for the better. Maybe it has just been that I have
had an opprotunity to travel a bit more & see the differant parts of
Ansteorra, and the differant ways the game is played in those areas.
One observation that I have made is that I truely miss the way the
reveling was done in the Western Region a few year ago. There was a time
when everyone would venture from camp to camp visiting & enjoying
themselves. Many a time did I find myself in someones camp that I did not
know. Only after that I found myself with, at least, one more friend.
Encampments were not clicks, but a stopping point in an evening full of
fun & friends.
I hope that this frame of mind will return to the Western Region & spread
throughout the Kingdom. I feel that this state might help ease some of
the daylight tension that seems to occupy the populace lately.
In the words of Baroness Martha, "Lets Party & let bygones be bygones"
			Jutta Zeltschaffen
			Fyynon Gath
			Antsteorra