WR - Gulf Wars

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Thu Nov 19 20:42:51 PST 1998

  Greetings to the Fighters of the Western Region,
Most of you know me so I won't bother to introduce myself. You probably also
know that I am the Regional Warlord. In the next few months we must prepare
for War.
  I will be trying to attend all or most of the Regional Events. I will also
if possible be coming to some of your fighter practices. It is my hope to
inspire as many to go to Gulf Wars, as is possible. Last year we had 29
fighters, I would like to top that.
  I have been told that we have been given the task of holding the gate
during the fort battle. That is one tough assignment. I got stuck in the
doorway during two battles, lots of work! We will need many fighters to
accomplish this. I would like for the local Knight Marshals to concentrate
on more melee practice. Don't forget about the archers, too.
  Practice, practice, practice! We will be doing much of it in the weeks to
come. I would like to hear from those that are planning to go. Please email
me privately. If I can be of any help let me know.

  Chiang, Western Regional Warlord, and Who is not as Bad as Some People Say

--
IMail Server for Windows NT. Evaluation version.
Copyright (c) 1995-98 Ipswitch, Inc. http://www.ipswitch.com/