WR - Bonwicke next weekend

DEIDRA GOUGH cat_eyes at juno.com
Sat Nov 28 12:16:37 PST 1998

Greetings:  here is info about next weekend.

Friday night is the City's Christmas Parade. The SCA has a float in the
Parade and would love to have as many people as possible participate. As
we must muster by 6pm, we are all meeting at Az and Mysti's by 5pm to get
ready. His address is 5214 42nd.. Their phone number is 796-0339.
For the parade-- warm court garb is recommended.

Saturday is Toys for Tots and Boo Fest.  The site is the regular Sunday
Fighter practice site at Maxey Park at 24th and Nashville. The entry fee
for the tourney is a NEW UN-OPENED TOY.   Armor inspection is at 1pm and
the tournament is at 2pm. Sharp.  The heavy and rapier lists will be run
simultaneously.  Please PLEASE bring pavilions and banners for
atmosphere... the media will be there and I would like us to put on a
good show.
Boo Fest:
After the tourney we will have a cookout (AND THIS PART IS VERY
IMPORTANT!!). We have no idea at all how many people are planning to
attend.  We need all who will be there to RSVP the Feastocrats, Lord Orin
and Zelica at      vikinger at hotmail.com   ASAP. Please respond by
Wedneday, so we have enough food.   There is no fee for the cookout--
however, it is encouraged to bring a side dish of some sort.  Bonwicke
will supply the meat.
The revel is at Az and Mysti's-- it is BYOB. Crash space will be
available... if you have not made your own arrangments contact me at
taqsims_yasamine at hotmail.com  or Azrael at    Azrael at cyber-wizard.com

Sunday--- Our Great and Glorious Western Sentinel and Regional Warlord,
Lord Chiang wishes to have a regional war practice.  He will have the
details for that on Saturday.

AUTOCRATS FOR THE EVENTS OF BOOLAPALOOZA
The parade		Toys for Tots		Regional War
Practice
Lady Aziza		Lady Deirdre		Lord Chiang
806-747-4620		806 795-7754		806 793-1635
jcavazos at ttu.edu					Chiang at odsy.net

FEASTOCRATS FOR BOOLAPALOOZA
Lord Orin and Zelica
806 767-9843
vikinger at hotmail.com

Can't wait to see you all there... Drive safe--- and DON'T FORGET TO RSVP
THE FEASTOCRAT... We'd hate for you to go hungry.

Lady Deirdre the Easily Distracted