WR - Regional event at Bonwicke

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Sat Nov 7 20:11:02 PST 1998

  You will be coming in on 87, I think. When you get to Lubbock get on Loop
289 West, exit at Quaker. Take Quaker to 24th. Maxey Park will be on your
right. Turn right at 24th towards Park, look for us. 24th and Nashville is
just a bit too far. You will find it.

  Chiang, Sacrificial Seneschal for the Barony of Bonwicke, Western Regional
Warlord, and Who is not as Bad as Some People Say