WR - Trelac's Harvest Feast

Larkin O'Kane [AKA Charlie Cain] larkin at webstar.net
Fri Nov 13 07:08:18 PST 1998

On 12 Nov 98, at 22:46, Michael and Tiffany Geisendor wrote:

>  The earliest I can make it there would be 8 pm.  May I have some info on
>  were
> everyone might be and directions, please?
>
> Thanks,
> Brita

Wow!  8pm . Feast is just getting started good.  The best written directions
were in the Black Star. "In San Angelo, from the junction of US Hwy 67/277
and US Hwy 87, go South on Hwy 87 until you reach Knickerbocker Road
(approx 3 miles) Turn right (west). Travel approx. 5 miles on
Knickerbocker. You will cross Loop 306, pas a KOA on your right and
cross over Lake Nasworthy and as you head towards the airport. Once you
cross the lake, Concho Bass Club is on the right hand side of the road
across from a Town & Country convenience store."

The following is a good visual of the location. The address is NOT 6850
Knickerbocker road but the pin in the map is pretty well right on the Concho
Bass Club.  Oh yeah, you have to enter the following as one long string.

http://www.expediamaps.com/results.asp?Street=6850+knickerbocker&Cit
y=San+Angelo&State=&Zip=76901&MT=&CO=20&RS=CHECKED&Form
=CF

Or you can go to http://www.expediamaps.com and request location 6850
Knickerbocker in San Angelo, Tx.    Whichever you find easier.

Hope to see you there....

Larkin
===