WR - Marriage

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Wed Nov 18 17:02:26 PST 1998

Of course, Rosina will not neglect the duties of a good wife.  Was I
mistaken in thinking that Ld. James was a merchant of some means?  Your
list of requirements would best be suited to the wife of a serf!  Surely
James can muster the resources for at least one servant!  Rosina's family
expects her to be treated like a lady, which she is, and not like a plow
ox.

Joanna

(P.S.  Sam, get with the program!  As negotiators, we get a cut of
whatever we can wrangle out of both families.  It could be very
profitable, indeed, if fair restitution could be made on both sides.
Just a thought.  (>;

J.