WR - Gulf Wars

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 20 19:32:28 PST 1998

And then there are the Gulf War favors that are given to the Ansteorran
fighters by the Amazon Household.  If you are a household member and can
help, please contact me or Baroness Marthe for a How-to flyer.  The
favors have become a cherished Gulf War item and we never seem to have
enough.  This next war we plan to set up a  booth at the battlefield so
we can add the little stars for those who need them.

HLady Jan Amazon Household
(just a warmonger at heart)

Brita wrote:
>YES!  Only 109 days left!
>
>Is your armored repaired?  Your shield screws tightened?  Is your body
>conditioned to fight 8 hrs a day for 3 days?  No?!!?  Then, what are
you waiting
>for ... the week before War ...  I don't think so!
>        Now is the time to prepare.
>By March, your spouses should be having to wake you up in the middle of
the
>night and tell you that you have won, because that last rap shot was
good   ;-)