WR - Marriage

Carolyn D Rowe ladyceridwyn at juno.com
Fri Nov 27 15:52:34 PST 1998

Sir Doran

As sister to the bride to be, I am able to testify to her ability to brew
and cook.  While she is in my household I have benefited greatly from
these skills, and so will any fighter siding with her at the wedding.  Of
the softer talents, she also excels in those.  Her lord never wants for
clothing, and she is currently embroidering a banner for the Ladies of
the Silver Chalice.  An added benefit is that she is currently teaching
herself the skill of making chain mail.  So you can see, the Lady Rosina
brings many things into the marriage.  Lord James on the other hand only
says that he can make bread (if he wants to).  Proof of this had never
been seen.

In the name of the dream

Lady Ceridwyn