WR - Bonwicke next weekend

Azrael Azrael at Cyber-Wizard.Com
Sat Nov 28 07:48:58 PST 1998

Friday evening we have 2 floats in the Festival of lights Parade, All day
saturday is dedicated to toys for tots tourney and the triad and barrier
tourneys. Western Regional fighter practice is on sunday. Lots of chrash
space still avalible, and the revel promises to be great.<G>......Come on
down.....we need all teh help we can get<G>