WR - Larkin..

adams, ozy ozy at door.net
Thu Oct 1 13:43:01 PDT 1998

Greetings and salutations, Larkin. I was most concerned about the news of
your untimely demise, but obviously the rumor was greatly exaggerated.
Nice having you back in the land of the un-dead.
-0zymandias
PS. Everybody psyching up for Western Sentinel?

DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!!

this has been a test of the Cirurgeon broadcast system, had this been an
actual request(demand) you would have had a water bottle shoved violently
in your face.
with love,
your Western Regional Chirurgeon,
-0zy,