WR - keep me subscribed

SUSAN M GALINDO lilystar at juno.com
Thu Oct 1 15:40:46 PDT 1998

On Thu, 01 Oct 1998 17:59:30 GMT max at hub.ofthe.net (max) writes:
>  Just because I lurk doesn't mean I don't read.  I wish to be
>subscribed.  I am still alive and kicking and living in Peru.  Wait!
>That should be Bonwicke.  Oh well.
>
>Sir Maximillian
>"VENI, VIDI, OBLIVI."

Hey Sir Vicar Maxi, or is it Vicar Sir Maxi, or is it Your Excellent Sir
Maxi, or is a Vicar titled to your Excellency or is it Sir Excellency
Maximillian,
I was wondering how you ended up in Peru - did you get lost again? But
better yet maybe I'm the one that is confused with all of your titles.
Anyone know which is the correct title?

Love ya, HL Adelaide