WR - WR Scribes

Larkin O'Kane [AKA Charlie Cain] larkin at webstar.net
Thu Oct 8 11:55:29 PDT 1998

Hey all you scroll painters,  I have a couple of challenges for you.

First, I have a bottle of "Larkin's Lagniap" [the good stuff, just ask
Rosario]  that I will give to the person who submitts the most acceptable,
completed scrolls to our Western Regional Scribe between now and
Trelac's Harvest Feast the weekend of November 13-15.  That only gives
you a little over a month, so get busy.

Second, If you bring your "best" scroll  to Trelac's Harvest Feast and
enter it in the A&S competition.  And if it's judged the best scroll by the
A&S judges. Then you will also be given a bottle of "Larkin's Lagniap."

Oh, by-the-way,  like a good Scotsman I will be competing for the prizes
also.  I like my mead, and I only have five bottles left from that batch. I
will not be one the judges though, so the contest isn't rigged.

Larkin O'Kane      | I will not purposely offend anyone in a public venue.
If this post offends you, please contact me privately at larkin at webstar.net

What is a Don?
	They're the ones that do it right.
					Don David Gallowglass