WR - Snyder group

Dennis J Dolan djdolan at juno.com
Thu Oct 15 12:50:48 PDT 1998

On Thu, 15 Oct 1998 00:38:27 -0500 gilbert4 <gilbert4 at myriad.net> writes:

>------ =_NextPart_000_01BDF7D4.721750E0
>

> Greetings.....
>
>[]  I would be interested to know if the practice took place or not. I
>=
>am from Snyder and will be in town Thanksgiving. How about a practive
>=
>session then, time permiting?
>
>Nikolas, Ravens Fort (Huntsville)

Fighter practice did happen, and we plan on having a regular practice on
Sunday Afternoons, yes I know everyone else has theirs on Sunday also,
but it is the best day..........
Only two fighters were there, but, in the future maybe more will show up.
 There is a practice planned for this sunday at 3pm after Western
Sentinel.   Non fighters are welcome (always)

it is at Towle Park near the western end.

Sir Doran