WR - Snyder group

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Tue Oct 13 10:29:57 PDT 1998

I wasn't able to go due to the Renaissance Faire.  I do want to help
them, because I remember fondly how much Bjornsborg helped us get started
in Bonwicke.

Since this is a new group, all the stuff we "always knew" is new to them.
 I would be glad to do some classes or informal teaching as my schedule
permits.  Much of my joy in the SCA now comes from seeing new people find
the magic, too.

Joanna