WR - Gothic War

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 14:00:54 PDT 1998

Greetings,

>From the Southern Region, the Shire of Ffynnon Gath shall be at the
Gothic War in force.  We will bring many fighters from Ffynnon Gath and
even some Sweinbrothars from Ravensfort.  In the past, the Western
Region has supported our local events and efforts and it has been
greatly appreciated.
The hospitality of the Western Region is one of its great attributes and
we look forward to playing with you.

Please let it be known that there will be a meeting of the Amazon
Household at Gothic War.  Time and place will be announced on site.

In service to the Dream I am...HLady Janais L'orfevre
                               Amazon Household
                               Storm Rider
                               Middle Thunder
                               Shire of Ffynnon Gath